NOTICE OF MEETING
AGENDA FOR REGULAR MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on Thursday, December 10, 2015, at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
1. Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
2. Remarks of visitors: Any citizen may address the Aldermen on any matter. Please fill out the required form located on the table at the back of the room. Please limit remarks to three minutes. The Aldermen will receive the infor-
mation, ask staff to look into the matter, or place the issue on a future agenda.
3. Read/consider approval of the minutes of the regular meeting held on Thursday, November 12, 2015 and special meeting held on November 19, 2015.
4. Mrs. V. L. Snider, CPA, will present audit of the financial and other pertinent records of the Town of Anderson for FY 2014-2015.
5. TXDOT representative Will Ray will be on hand to update the council on projects in the town.
6. Discuss/consider/approve council attending chamber banquet on February 11, 2016 and any other matters concerning the Chamber such as the director’s ballot.
7. Consider/approve payment of invoices currently due and payable.
8. Update on any projects (such as Subway) or matters of the town.
9. Enter into closed meeting if needed to receive legal advice from city attorney. (Texas Government Code #551.071 & #551.072)
10. Return to open meeting; take action on items discussed in closed session if needed (Section #551.102).
This is to certify that I, Gail M. Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 7:00 am on December 6, 2015.
_____ Gail Sowell, Mayor