NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on Thursday, December 12, 2013, at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
1. Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
2. Remarks of visitors: Any citizen may address the Aldermen on any matter. Please fill out the required form located on the table at the back of the room. Please limit remarks to three minutes. The Aldermen will receive the information, ask staff to look into the matter, or place the issue on a future agenda.
3. Read/consider approval of the minutes of the regular meeting held on Thursday, November 14, 2013.
4. Mrs. V. L. Snider, CPA, will present audit of the financial and other pertinent records of the Town of Anderson for FY 2012-2013.
5. Consider/approve by Resolution # 54-13 the ballot of the Board of Directors of the Grimes County Appraisal District and to cast the town’s allowed 2 votes.
6. Consider/approve a specific dollar amount per month to be allotted for the Mayor’s cell phone.
7. Discuss/consider/approve council attending chamber banquet in January.
8. Consider/approve payment of invoices currently due and payable.
9. Enter into closed meeting if needed to receive legal advice on matters related to condemnation and other issues. (Texas Government Code #551.071 & #551.072)
10. Return to open meeting; take action on items discussed in closed session (Section#551.102).
This is to certify that I, Erna Freeman, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 8:30am on December 7, 2013.