NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on Thursday, December 13, 2012, at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
1. Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
2. Remarks of visitors: Any citizen may address the Aldermen on any matter. Please fill out the required form located on the table at the back of the room. Please limit remarks to three minutes. The Aldermen will receive the information, ask staff to look into the matter, or place the issue on a future agenda.
3. Read/consider approval of the minutes of the regular meeting held on Thursday, November 8, 2012.
4. Consider/discuss/approve amended budgets.
5. Consider/approve payment of invoices currently due and payable.
6. Consider/discuss donation of property from Derald Hudson and the late Lyle Howard. Discuss/approve tax situation and payment.
7. Enter into closed meeting if needed to discuss legal matters of the town. (Texas Government Code #551.071 and #551.072)
8. Consider/take action on items discussed in closed session and a report from our attorney.
9. Discuss/consider/approve council attending chamber banquet in January.
10. Update from Mayor on recent projects.
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 4 p.m. on December 7, 2012.