NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on March 14, 2019, at 7:00 P.M in the Community Center in Anderson, Texas.
Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
Remarks of visitors: Any citizen may address the Aldermen on any matter. Please fill out the required form located on the table at the back of the room. Please limit remarks to 3 minutes. The Aldermen will receive information, ask council to look into the matter, or place the issue on a future agenda.
1. Read/consider/approve the minutes of the meeting held on Thursday, February 14, 2019.
2. Discuss/consider/approve request from County Judge Joe Fauth III redirecting the flow of traffic on W. Buffington Avenue from a two-way flow, east and west to a one-way flow, east bound only. The request is to apply to only one block, the 100 block that parallels the court house annex.
3. Discuss/consider/approve moving forward on Lori Clayton’s petition for Variance adding 2 more manufactured homes to the property on Cedar Street that is less than 2 acres.
4. Discuss/consider/approve moving forward on Jerald Lee’s petition for Variance exempting the age of manufactured home.
5. Discuss/consider/approve amendments to Ordinance # 113-16 and Ordinance #26-99 regarding Recreation Vehicles (RV) being used as temporary or permanent housing within the city limits.
6. Discuss/consider/approve next step for condemnation/abatement process for property ID# R20555 (414 Houston Street).
7. Consider/approve a Joint Election Agreement between Anderson-Shiro ISD, City of Plantersville, and the Town of Anderson to hold an election per state statue.
8. Discuss the plans for March 30th Town of Anderson Clean Up Day .
9. Consider/approve payment of invoices currently due and payable.
10. Update on projects and issues around town from Aldermen, Attorney Michael Casaretto and Mayor Sowell.
This is to certify that I, Gail M. Sowell, posted this Agenda on the Community Center bulletin board at 4pm on March 11, 2019.