NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on March 8, 2018, at 7:00 P.M in the Community Center in Anderson, Texas.
Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
Remarks of visitors: Any citizen may address the Aldermen on any matter. Please fill out the required form located on the table at the back of the room. Please limit remarks to 3 minutes. The Aldermen will receive information, ask council to look into the matter, or place the issue on a future agenda.
1. Read/consider approval of the minutes of the meeting held on Thursday, February 8, 2018.
2. Consider/adopt Citizen Participation Plan in conjunction with the 2016 Disaster Recovery General Land Office Application.
3. Discuss/consider/approve Establishing an Inter-Jurisdictional Emergency Management Program Ordinance #124 -18.
4. Discuss April 7th Clean Up day in Anderson
5. Discuss/consider/act on complaints from citizens regarding properties around town
6. Discuss/consider/approve pending permits.
7. Consider/approve payment of invoices currently due and payable.
8. Update on projects and issues around town from Aldermen, Attorney Michael Casaretto and Mayor Sowell.
9. Enter into closed meeting if needed to receive legal advice on matters related to issues in the town. (Texas Government Code #551.071 & #551.072)
10. Return to open meeting; take action on items discussed in closed session (Section #551.102).
This is to certify that I, Gail M. Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 2 p.m. on March 5, 2018.