NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on June 13, 2019, at 7 P.M in the Community Center in Anderson, Texas.
1. Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
2. Remarks of visitors: Any citizen may address the Aldermen on any matter. Please fill out the required form located on the table at the back of the room. Please limit remarks to 3 minutes. The Aldermen will receive information, ask council to look into the matter, or place the issue on a future agenda.
3. Read/consider approval of the minutes of the meeting held on Thursday, May 16, 2019.
4. Consider/approve payment of invoices currently due and payable.
5. Discuss/consider/approve filling the vacancy of the Alderman seat left open.
6. Discuss Courthouse Birthday Party.
7. Discuss current RV’s located in town limits.
8. Discuss/consider/approve creating burn ordinance.
9. Discuss/consider/approve allowing Brett Mize’s private street to be named: Cotton Gin Lane and Jasper.
10. Discuss/consider/approve attending City Hall Essentials training seminar July 11- 12th in Fredericksburg, TX and new alderman attending the Newly Elected Officials training in July 18 & 19th.
11. Discuss/consider/approve Resolution #78-19 regarding Canvassing Election Returns.
12. Discuss/consider/approve a proposal from Nancy Perry to close Martin St. between Buffington and Hwy. 90 as well as a piece of Apolonia off Hwy 90 on the Lavergne property.
13. Anderson Water Company to give a quarterly report.
14. Discuss/consider/approve an increase in monthly billing from $500 to $700 for Anderson Water Company.
15. Discuss/consider/approve sewer deposit issues with Anderson Water Company.
This is to certify that I, Karen McDuffie, posted this Agenda on the Community Center bulletin board at 4:00 p.m. on June 10, 2019.