NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on June 14, 2018, at 7:00 P.M in the Community Center in Anderson, Texas.
Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
Remarks of visitors: Any citizen may address the Aldermen on any matter. Please fill out the required form located on the table at the back of the room. Please limit remarks to 3 minutes. The Aldermen will receive information, ask council to look into the matter, or place the issue on a future agenda.
1. Read/consider approval of the minutes of the meeting held on Monday, May 21, 2018.
2. Discuss/consider/approve Ordinance #126 -18 declining to approve the changes in rate requested by Entergy Texas, Inc’s Statement of Intent.
3. Paul Cassidy will give a presentation on DRT training class.
4. Discuss/consider/approve implementing plans from DRT training
5. Discuss/consider/approve Interlocal Agreement with Grimes County.
6. Ian Momin will be on hand to update council on moving of gas pumps at the Shell station. Discuss/consider/act on Closure of Houston Street Application and process.
7. Consider/approve payment of invoices currently due and payable.
8. Update on projects and issues around town from Aldermen, Attorney Michael Casaretto and Mayor Sowell.
9. Enter into closed meeting if needed to receive legal advice on matters related to issues in the town. (Texas Government Code #551.071 & #551.072)
10. Return to open meeting; take action on items discussed in closed session (Section #551.102).
This is to certify that I, Gail M. Sowell, posted this Agenda on the Community Center bulletin board at 2 p.m. on June 11, 2018.