NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on May 9, 2019, at 7 P.M in the Community Center in Anderson, Texas.
1. Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
2. Remarks of visitors: Any citizen may address the Aldermen on any matter. Please fill out the required form located on the table at the back of the room. Please limit remarks to 3 minutes. The Aldermen will receive information, ask council to look into the matter, or place the issue on a future agenda.
3. Read/consider approval of the minutes of the meeting held on Thursday, April 11, 2019.
4. Consider/approve payment of invoices currently due and payable.
5. Canvass of votes from May 4, 2019 election.
6. All duly elected candidates shall qualify by taking an Oath of Office.
7. The Aldermen shall fill the vacancy of Alderman McDuffie seat.
8. New Aldermen shall qualify by taking an Oath of Office.
9. The Aldermen shall re-organize by electing one of its members Mayor Pro-Tem and one Secretary.
10. Approve two signers for the bank accounts.
11. Discuss/consider/approve permit for Brit Mize property.
12. Discuss/consider/approve a proposal from Nancy Perry to close Martin St. and a presentation notarized letters from adjoining property owners to re-plat the Lavergne property.
This is to certify that I, Gail M. Sowell, posted this Agenda on the Community Center bulletin board at 4:00 p.m. on May 6, 2019.