BE IT REMEMBERED, that on this the 28th day of September 2023, at 7:00 p.m., there was begun and holden a Public Hearing regarding the FY 2023-2024 Budget and Special Meeting of the Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas.
1. Public Hearing Items called to order at 7:00 PM
a. The Council will hear any public comments concerning the proposed budget for FY 2023-2024. No one present.
b. Adjourn public hearing at 7:07 PM
2. Call special meeting to order and establish quorum 7:07 PM
Daryl Alford, Pam Johnson, Kason Menges, Marc Benton, Bessie White, and Tanner Krause. Harold Minor absent. There were no visitors present
3. Invocation was given by Kason Menges
4. Pledges to the flags. “Honor the Texas Flag. I pledge allegiance to thee, Texas, one state under God, one and indivisible.”
5. Consider and approve the minutes of the meeting held on September 14, 2023
Motion by Kason Menges to approve minutes, seconded by Daryl Alford, all approved, motion carried.
6. Consider and take action to approve the FY 2023-2024 budgets for the Town of Anderson
a. FY 2023-2024 General Budget
b. FY 2023-2024 Sewer Budget
Motion by Daryl Alford to approve both General and Sewer Budgets for FY 24, seconded by Tanner Krause.
7. Adjourn at 7:18 PM
Motion by Daryl Alford, seconded by Kason Menges to adjourn, all approved, motion carried.
Signed: Marc Benton, Mayor
Attest: Kason Menges, Alderman, Board Secretary