NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on January 13, 2011, at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
- Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
- Recognize any guests present.
- Read/consider approval of the minutes of the meeting held on Thursday, December 9, 2010.
- Mrs. V. L. Snider, CPA, will present audit of the financial and other pertinent records of the Town of Anderson for FY 2009-2010.
- Dana Wagner, RE Director at St. Stanislaus Church, will be on hand to discuss crosswalk or other solution on Johnson St. between the church and the new parish hall. Council to consider/approve a solution.
- Rickey Wehmeyer of Anderson Water Co., Inc. will attend meeting to discuss continuing problems at the lift station at the new high school.
- Consider/approve the annual principal and interest payment for a total of $10,545.00 to USDA Dept. of Agriculture Rural Development. (This payment is to be paid from Interest & Sinking Fund).
- Update from city attorney on progress of condemnation properties. Allow Billy Bean and J. W. Peavy to speak if in attendance, otherwise, continue on with condemnation and demolition of both properties.
- Review/consider/approve payment of all accounts currently due and payable.
- Mayor will give update on town’s activities and projects.
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 7:00 am on January 7, 2011.