NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on February 8, 2007, at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
- Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
- Recognize any guests present.
- Read/consider approval of the minutes of the regular meeting held on Thursday, January 11, 2007.
- Mrs. V.L. Snider, CPA, will present audit of the financial and other pertinent records of the Town of Anderson for FY 2005-2006.
- Consider/approve/discuss with Commissioners Bertling and/or Pendley on making Buffington St. east of Hwy. 90 and west of the courthouse a one-way street with angle parking at no cost to the city.
- Carnell Carrell and/or Blondie Carrell will be on hand to address the council concerning plans for a trailer park on their property between FM 149 and Buffington St.
- Consider/approve adoption of ordinance calling an election to be held in the Town of Anderson on May 12, 2007 for the purpose of re-authorizing the ¼% sales tax for street maintenance expiring on September 30, 2007 and election of the following official positions: two 2-year terms for Alderman positions held by Tom Johanson and Ernest Henderson and the Mayor’s position held by Gail Sowell.
- Consider/approve Resolution No. 38-07 concerning the e-slate voting system and changes made for the election.
- Consider/approve payment of invoices currently due and payable.
- Discuss and review progress on current projects and miscellaneous items.
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 4:00 pm on February 2, 2007.