NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on March 11, 2004 at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
- Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
- Read/consider approval of the minutes of the regular meeting held on Thursday, February 12, 2004.
- Mrs. V. L. Snider, CPA, will present her audit of the financial and other pertinent records of the town of Anderson for FY 2002-2003. The Board of Aldermen will receive/acknowledge her report.
- Review a report prepared by Anderson Water Co. listing the average water consumption during December 03, January 04, and February 04 of each business and home in the town. After reviewing the report, determine the financial impact of any consumption increases or decreases. Formally adopt a rate for sewer services for period March 2004 through February 2005.
- Discuss upcoming election on May 15 and appointment of 1 election judge, 1 alternate judge and 1 clerk.
- Discuss costs of signs for 20 minute parking on Main St. and need for adoption of ordinance concerning signs.
- Consider/approve payment of invoices currently due and payable.
- Discuss and review progress on current projects and miscellaneous items.
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 4:00 pm on March 5, 2004.