NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on April 8, 2004, at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
- Establish a quorum; call meeting to order.
- Read/consider approval of the minutes of the regular meeting held on Thursday, March 11, 2004.
- Consider/approve a resolution canceling the Alderman Election ordered by the Board of Aldermen to be held on May 15, 2004, for purpose of electing 3 Aldermen. (None of the 3 candidates for 3 positions was opposed at the close of business at 5:00 p.m. March 15, and no one filed stating his/her intent to be a write-in candidate within the statutory time limit)
- Review/approve payment of all invoices and accounts currently due and payable.
- Discuss/approve reimbursement of a portion of Mayor’s cell phone costs due to the number of calls made pertaining to business day by day.
- Discuss the possibility of a special meeting in relation to closed streets.
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 4:00 p.m. April 2, 2004.