NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on July 9, 2009 at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
- Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
- Recognize and welcome any guests present at meeting.
- Read/consider approval of the minutes of the regular meeting held on Thursday, June 18, 2009.
- Jim Ward, a building official with the City of Navasota, will be on hand to discuss ordinances and steps to take in condemnation procedures.
- Approve/discuss draft or official paperwork on the annexation of the Fanthorp Inn.
- Discuss/consider/approve Cost Estimate on 2009 Street Improvements from Grimes Co. Road and Bridge.
- Consider/approve payment of invoices currently due and payable, including semi-annual payment of sewer to USDA.
- Discuss and review progress on current projects and miscellaneous items.
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 8:00 pm on July 2, 2009.