NOTICE OF MEETING
AGENDA FOR REGULAR MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of the Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on Thursday, December 8, 2016, at 7:00 P.M in the Anderson Community Center, 415 Hill Street, Anderson, Texas.
1. Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
2. Remarks of visitors: Any citizen may address the Aldermen on any matter. Please fill out the required form located on the table at the back of the room. Please limit remarks to three minutes. The Aldermen will receive the infor-
mation, ask staff to look into the matter, or place the issue on a future agenda.
3. Read/consider approval of the minutes of the regular meeting held on Thursday, November 10, 2016.
4. Discuss/consider/approve changes to the Mobile Home Ordinance #113-16.
5. Discuss/consider/approve TML- Intergovernmental Risk Pool – Wind and Hail deductible changes.
6. Discuss purchasing a Governmental Directory. Take action if needed.
7. Discuss/consider/approve proposal for concrete materials testing for the construction of chlorine contact chamber at the wastewater plant.
8. Discuss/consider/approve council attending chamber banquet on February 23, 2016 at Camp Allen and any other matters concerning the Chamber such as the director’s ballot.
9. Consider/approve payment of invoices currently due and payable.
10. Update on any projects or matters of the town.
11. Enter into closed meeting if needed to receive legal advice from city attorney. (Texas Government Code #551.071 & #551.072)
12. Return to open meeting; take action on items discussed in closed session if needed (Section #551.102).
This is to certify that I, Gail M. Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 6:00 pm on December 1, 2016.
_____ Gail Sowell, Mayor