NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on March 19, 2015, at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
1. Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
2. Remarks of visitors: Any citizen may address the Aldermen on any matter. Please fill out the required form located on the table at the back of the room. Please limit remarks to 3 minutes. The Aldermen will receive information, ask council to look into the matter, or place the issue on a future agenda.
3. Read/consider approval of the minutes of the meeting held on Thursday, February 12, 2015.
4. Discuss/take action to rescind the original 249 Toll Road Resolution # 61-15(without feeders) passed on February 12, 2015. Discuss/take action to approve the 249 Toll Road Resolution # 63-15 (with feeders) put forth for consideration by County Judge Ben Leman..
5. Review a report prepared by Anderson Water Co. listing the average water consumption during
December 2014, January 2015 and February 2015 of each business and home in the town. After review of report, determine the financial impact of any consumption increases or decreases. Formally adopt a rate for sewer services for period March 2015 through February 2016.
6. Consider/approve Order #62-15 declaring unopposed candidates for the three vacant un-numbered positions elected.
7. Consider/approve council to establish Secretary Mary Bostelman as a Notary Public.
8. Consider/approve payment of invoices currently due and payable.
9. Discussion and update on Master Gardeners Main Street Project, recycle bin, clean up day, CETA meeting etc.
10. Enter into closed meeting if needed to receive legal advice on matters related to issues in the town. (Texas Government Code #551.071 & #551.072)
11 Return to open meeting; take action on items discussed in closed session (Section #551.102).
This is to certify that I, Gail M. Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 10 a.m. on March 13, 2015.
Gail Sowell, Mayor