AMENDED NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on January 11, 2007, at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
- Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
- Recognize any guests present.
- Read/consider approval of the minutes of the meeting held on Thursday, December 14, 2006.
- Consider/approve the annual principal payment of $5,000 and semi-annual interest payment of $5,062.50 to USDA Rural Development. (This payment is to be paid from Interest & Sinking Fund).
- Consider authorizing an agreement between Anderson-Shiro CISD and the Town of Anderson to hold a joint election per state statue.
- Consider authorizing the Mayor to call or not to call a sales tax election in May.
- Discuss/inform council on miscellaneous items.
- Consider/approve accounts due and payable.
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 1:00 pm on January 8, 2007.