NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in on June 8, 2017 at 7 p.m. in the Anderson Town Hall, Anderson, Texas.
Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
Remarks of visitors: Any citizen may address the Aldermen on any matter. Please fill out the required form located on the table at the back of the room. Please limit remarks to 3 minutes. The Aldermen will receive information, ask council to look into the matter, or place the issue on a future agenda.
1. Discuss/consider/approve budget for a monument for the American Legion Hall donation.
2. David Tullos with Grimes County Planning Commission will update council on area 390 commission. Discuss/consider/approve the Town of Anderson sponsoring, hosting and participating in an upcoming workshop on 391 Commissions.
3. Read/consider/approve of the minutes of the meeting held on Tuesday, May 16, 2017.
4. Inform/discuss holding court in hall beginning in October.
5. Joe Boudreaux present current Road and Bridge plans
6. Carol DeBose to give report on clean-up. Discuss/consider/approve Town Appreciation Party.
7. Discuss/consider/approve generating a town newsletter to be mailed to residents.
8. Discuss/consider/approve a new waste water fee for town businesses and residents.
9. Consider/approve payment of invoices currently due and payable.
Enter into closed meeting if needed to receive legal advice on matters related to issues in the town. (Texas Government Code #551.071 & #551.072)
Return to open meeting; take action on items discussed in closed session (Section #551.102).
This is to certify that I, Gail M. Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 4:00 p.m. on June 1, 2017.