NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on June 14, 2012 at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
- Establish a quorum, call meeting to order, recite Pledge of Allegiance.
- Remarks of visitors: Any citizen may address the Aldermen on any matter. Please fill out the required form located on the table at the back of the room and give to the Mayor before the meeting starts. Please limit remarks to three minutes. The Aldermen will receive the information, ask staff to look into the matter, or place the issue on a future agenda.
- Read/consider approval of the minutes of the regular meeting held on Thursday, May 10, 2012 and the special meeting held on Tuesday, May 15, 2012.
- Consider/approve ordinance on speed limit and stop signs.
- Discuss implementing culvert ordinance used by the county for subdivisions.
- Discuss leftover RAP material and decide to add more oil now or wait until later.
- Discuss/consider/approve calling in bonds to pay off sewer system.
- Consider/approve payment of invoices currently due and payable.
- Discuss and review progress on current projects and miscellaneous items.
- City attorney will give update on various issues, such as condemnation and sale of property.
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 9:00 am on June 9, 2012.