NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on August 13, 2009 at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
- Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
- Recognize and welcome any guests present at meeting.
- Read/consider approval of the minutes of the regular meeting held on Thursday, July 9, 2009.
- Consider/approve renewing a contract with Grimes County Appraisal District for tax appraisal and collection services for 2009-2010.
- Review appraisal roll for the Town of Anderson for tax year 2009 as prepared by Bill Sullivan, Chief Appraiser.
- Discuss the 2009-2010 FY tax issues including the rate per $100 of taxable property, the time frame for publication of required notices, date for publishing notice of date, time, etc. for budget hearing and adoption, and a brief review of current financial information.
- Consider/approve moving meeting for September from the 10th to the 17th for budget planning purposes.
- Approve finalization of annexation of Fanthorp Inn.
- Discuss/consider/approve proposed draft of nuisance ordinances.
- Consider/approve payment of invoices currently due and payable, including Grimes County Road & Bridge invoice.
- Discuss and review progress on current projects and miscellaneous items.
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 8:00 pm on August 7, 2009.