NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on January 10, 2008, at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
- Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
- Recognize any guests present.
- Read/consider approval of the minutes of the meeting held on Thursday, November 8, 2007.
- Consider/approve the annual principal payment of $6,000 and semi-annual interest payment of $4,950.00 with a total of $10,950.00 to USDA Rural Development. (This payment is to be paid from Interest & Sinking Fund).
- Consider/accept letter of resignation from Alderman Bill Robinett.
- Consider/approve appointment of Darrell Alford to fill the vacancy of Bill Robinett until his tenure is up in May, 2008.
- Consider authorizing an agreement between Anderson-Shiro CISD and the Town of Anderson to hold a joint election (if needed) per state statue.
- Discuss moving office into new Anderson VFD.
- Discuss/inform council on miscellaneous items.
- Consider/approve accounts due and payable.
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 5:00 pm on January 4, 2008.