NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on January 10, 2013, at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
1. Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
2. Remarks of visitors: Any citizen may address the Aldermen on any matter. Please fill out the required form located on the table at the back of the room. Please limit remarks to three minutes. The Aldermen will receive the information, ask staff to look into the matter, or place the issue on a future agenda.
3. Read/consider approval of the minutes of the meeting held on Thursday, December 13, 2012.
4. Discuss/approve keeping Angela Collier Seager on as our city attorney.
5. Consider/approve payment of invoices currently due and payable.
6. Enter into closed meeting to receive advice from attorney on legal matters. (Texas Government Code #551.071 and #551.072)
7. Consider/take action on items discussed in closed session and a report from our attorney.
8. Update from Mayor on recent projects.
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 7:00 am on January 5, 2013.