NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on March 14, 2013, at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
1. Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
2. Remarks of visitors: Any citizen may address the Aldermen on any matter. Please fill out the required form and limit remarks to three minutes. The Aldermen will receive the information, look into the matter, or place the issue on a future agenda.
3. Read/consider approval of the minutes of the regular meeting held on Thursday, February 14, 2013.
4. Review a report prepared by Anderson Water Co. listing the average water consumption during December 2012, January 2013 and February 2013 of each business and home in the town. After review of report, determine the financial impact of any consumption increases or decreases. Formally adopt a rate for sewer services for period March 2013 through February 2014.
5. Discuss filling out an application and signing an agreement with TxDOT to continue with the Master Gardeners Main St. project.
6. Consider/approve Order #53-13 declaring unopposed candidates for the three vacant un-numbered positions elected.
7. Discuss demolition of Terrell house. Consider/take action on proposal by Johnny Wesley to disc and seed the property.
8. Discuss/take action on availability of RAP material to re-pave in front of annex area by city or county.
9. Consider/approve payment of invoices currently due and payable.
10. Enter into closed meeting to receive advice from attorney on legal matters if needed. (Texas Government Code #551.071 and #551.072)
11. Discuss and review progress on current projects such as upcoming town cleanup and other miscellaneous items.
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 8:00 am on March 9, 2013.