NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on April 11, 2013, at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
1. Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
2. Remarks of visitors: Any citizen may address the Aldermen on any matter. Please fill out the form to make remarks. The Aldermen will receive the information, look into the matter, or place the issue on an agenda.
3. Read/consider approval of the minutes of the regular meeting held on Thursday, March 14, 2013.
4. Mr. Brian Griesbach, Director of the Brazos Valley Solid Waste Management, will present proposal to town concerning debris from the last cleanup and the next cleanup on April 20.
5. Representatives from the Master Gardeners will be on hand to discuss filling out an application and signing an agreement with TxDOT to continue with the Main St. project.
6. Mary Fagan and family members will attend meeting to discuss/make request concerning their property near the town’s lift station on FM 1774.
7. Discuss/approve upcoming payment on sewer tap & construction issues presented by the Anderson Water Co., Inc.
8. Consider changing the May meeting date.
9. Consider/approve payment of invoices currently due and payable.
10. If necessary, enter into closed meeting to receive advice from attorney on legal matters. (Texas Government Code #551.071 and #551.072)
11. Discuss and review progress on current projects such as upcoming town cleanup and other miscellaneous items.
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 8:00 am on April 6, 2013.