NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on April 14, 2011 at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
- Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
- Recognize and welcome any guests present at meeting.
- Read/consider approval of the minutes of the regular meeting held on Thursday, March 10, 2011.
- Billy Bean and his attorney, Matthew Doss, will be on hand to discuss plans and present a schedule of improvement on property. Discuss/consider /approve reconsideration and/or extension of condemnation procedure on his property.
- City attorneys will give update on condemnation process of the Alex Terrell Estate (John Peavy, owner, as listed in the Grimes Co. Appraisal District).
- Discuss/consider/approve 2011 Consumer Price Index Adjustment to Municipal Telecommunications Right-of-Way Access Line Rates.
- Two bids have come in on the SECO grant / N-Impeller pumps for sewer plant. Discuss/take action as to accept one of these bids or put it out for bids again.
- Discuss and make decision on what to do with the RAP material from TxDOT as far as adding oil, storing, etc.
- Discuss/consider/approve adding more street lights in the residential areas.
- Katherine Dornak with Grimes Co. 911 Addressing has furnished street names and a map of the city to approve, discuss or take action on.
- Discuss/approve moving meeting date for June.
- Consider/approve payment of invoices currently due and payable.
- Discuss and review progress on current projects and miscellaneous items.
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 7:00 pm on April 8, 2011.