NOTICE OF SPECIAL MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in a special session on April 28, 2011 at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
- Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
- Recognize and welcome any guests present at meeting.
- Discuss/consider/approve/disapprove presentation of a definite specific plan/timeline presented by Bill Bean and his attorney, Matthew Doss concerning the Bradley house and property. Continue discussion of this matter from meeting on April 14, 2011on request to put a hold on and/or extend the timeline on the condemnation process of this particular property.
- City attorneys will give update on other ways to condemn property rather than heirship as needed for the Alex Terrell Estate (John Peavy, owner, as listed in the Grimes Co. Appraisal District).
- Continue discussion from meeting on April 14, 2011 and make decision on what to do with the RAP material from TxDOT as far as adding oil, storing, etc.
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 9:00 am on April 22, 2011.