NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on June 16, 2011 at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
- Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
- Read/consider approval of the minutes of the regular meeting held on Thursday, May 18, 2011.
- Consider/discuss/approve hiring Paul Malek to oversee the schedule and progress of the Bill Bean property.
- City attorneys will give update on condemnation process of the Alex Terrell Estate.
- Review and discuss previous agreement with Anderson Water Co., Inc., information on street names and map from 911 Addressing.
- Consider and discuss possibly ordinance on smoking in restaurants within the city limits.
- Discuss and review progress on current projects and miscellaneous items such as street lighting and SECO grant project.
- Consider/approve payment of invoices currently due and payable.
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 6:00 pm on June 10, 2011.