NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on July 9, 2015, at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
1. Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
2. Remarks of visitors: Any citizen may address the Aldermen on any matter. Please fill out the required form located on the table at the back of the room. Please limit remarks to 3 minutes. The Aldermen will receive information, ask council to look into the matter, or place the issue on a future agenda.
3. Read/consider approval of the minutes of the meeting held on Thursday, June 11, 2015.
4. Ronnie Hale of Entergy will be on hand to discuss ordinance declining to approve the change in rates requested in Entergy’s Statement of Intent. Consider/approve ordinance # 108-15.
5. Will Ray, our TXDOT representative, will be in attendance to answer questions concerning streets in his jurisdiction within the city limits.
6. Mr. Bob Cochrane of Road & Bridge may be on hand to discuss his findings and present a bid for repairs (if completed) on the various issues in conjunction with the town’s roads and culverts. Consider/approve Road & Bridge’s bid.
7. Discuss meeting results between Brett Mize and Attorney Michael Casaretto concerning east end of Johnson St. Also, give update on the swimming pool issue on Fanthorp St. Attorney will advise on any action that needs to be taken.
8. Consider/approve payment of invoices currently due and payable.
9. Master Gardener’s representative, Dia Copeland, will be on hand to discuss the issues of the main street beautification project.
10. Update on any projects in town and workshop that was attended in June.
11. Enter into closed meeting if needed to receive legal advice on matters related to issues in the town. (Texas Government Code #551.071 & #551.072)
12. Return to open meeting; take action on items discussed in closed session (Section #551.102).
This is to certify that I, Gail M. Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 5:00 p.m. on July 5, 2015.
Gail Sowell, Mayor