NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on July 12, 2012 at 7:30 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
1. Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
2. Swear in recently elected alderman, Joe Boudreaux by City Attorney.
3. Read/consider approval of the minutes of the regular meeting held on Thursday, June 14, 2012 and canvassing of votes on June 26, 2012.
4. Mike Peterson will be on hand to discuss a possible business venture in town.
5. Daryl Alford and other residents will address the aldermen concerning certain issues in town.
6. Discuss complaints of other neglected properties in town.
7. Consider/approve payment of invoices currently due and payable, including payment of sewer to USDA.
8. Enter into closed meeting to receive legal advice on matters related to the following: annexation, property sale; possible list of condemnations, pending litigation and any other related matters. (Texas Government Code #551.071 and #551.072)
9. Return to open meeting and take final action as necessary on items discussed in closed session (Section #551.102).
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 8:00 am on July 7, 2012.