NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of the Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on September 29, 2016 at 7:00 P.M in the Anderson Community Center Building (415 Hill St.) in Anderson, Texas.
AGENDA FOR BUDGET HEARING
Establish a quorum, call meeting to order, conduct a public hearing on a proposed budget for FY 2016-2017. Citizen participation is invited.
AGENDA FOR REGULAR MEETING
1. Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
2. Remarks of visitors: Any citizen may address the Aldermen on any matter. Please fill out
the required form located on the table at the back of the room. Please limit remarks to three
minutes. The Aldermen will receive the information, ask staff to look into the matter, or place the issue on a future agenda.
3. Read/consider approval of the minutes of the regular meetings held on Thursday, Sept. 8,
2016 and Sept.15, 2016.
4. Review/consider/approve amendments to the budget for current fiscal year (2015–2016).
5. Consider/adopt a budget by ordinance # 115-16 including all receipts and disbursements for the Town of Anderson FY 2016-2017.
6. Attorney Michael Casaretto will update aldermen on various projects.
7. Mayor will update aldermen on various projects and issues.
8. Consider/approve payment of invoices currently due and payable.
9. Enter into closed meeting to receive legal advice on town matters and other issues if necessary. (Texas Government Code #551.071 and #551.072).
10. Return to open meeting and take final action as necessary on items discussed in closed
session (Section #551.102).
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 8:30 am on September 24, 2016.
_____ Gail Sowell, Mayor