NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of the Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on Thursday, November 10, 2016, at 7:00 P.M in the Anderson Community Center 415 Hill St., Anderson, Texas.
1. Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
2. Remarks of visitors: Any citizen may address the Aldermen on any matter. Please fill out the required form located on the table at the back of the room. Please limit remarks to three minutes. The Aldermen will receive the information, ask staff to look into the matter, or place the issue on a future agenda.
3. Read/consider approval of the minutes of the regular meeting held on Thursday, October 13, 2016.
4. David Tullos will be on hand to discuss the Grimes County Sub-Regional Planning Commission and Anderson’s participation.
5. Johnny McNally, executive director of Chamber and Ian Momin, owner of Anderson Market will address board concerning Houston Street.
6. Michelle Pavlock will attend meeting to address board about mobile homes in the town. Discuss Mobile Home Ordinance.
7. Discuss hiring a mobile home inspector.
8. Review bids received from street maintenance contractors. Discuss/consider/approve hiring of such contractor.
9. Discuss/consider/approve TXDOT Speed Zone Ordinance #116-16.
10. Discuss/consider/approve the 2016 appraisal roll with tax amounts entered to constitute the 2016 tax roll for the Town of Anderson through Ordinance #117-16.
11. Discuss Condemnations within the town limits.
12. Give report on Trunk or Treat event, etc.
13.Approve/take action on changes of town’s banking process.
14. Consider/approve payment of invoices currently due and payable.
15. Attorney Michael Casaretto will update the board on various items/issues that need reviewed/considered/ approved.
16. Enter into closed meeting if needed to receive legal advice on matters and issues in the town. (Texas Government Code #551.071 & #551.072)
17. Return to open meeting; take action on items discussed in closed session (Section #551.102).
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 7:30 pm on November 4, 2016.
_____ Gail Sowell, Mayor