NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on Thursday, Nov. 11, 2004 at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
- Establish a quorum; call meeting to order.
- Read/consider approval of the minutes of the regular meeting held on Thursday, Oct. 14, 2004.
- Recognize guests present at meeting.
- Review/consider estimate for repair work on Fanthorp St. Billy Surface, owner of Surface Dirt Works of Singleton, will be present to answer questions and go over work proposed for solution to problems on Fanthorp St.
- Consider/approve agreement with TxDOT on regulation of advertising signs within Anderson’s extraterritorial jurisdictions.
- Review/approve payment of all accounts currently due and payable.
- Mayor will give update on town’s activities and projects.
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 5:00 p.m. November 5, 2004.