NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on Thursday, Nov. 13, 2003, at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
- Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
- Read/consider approval of the minutes of the regular meeting held on Oct. 9, 2003.
- Consider action approving tax roll for 2003.
- A representative from Anderson Water Co. will be on hand to discuss Hahn Equipment bills and possible solutions for future problems.
- Consider a request from the Central Grimes County Volunteer Fire Department for a contribution.
- Take action on Resolution and Ballot for Grimes Co. Appraisal District Board of Directors Election for 2004-2005.
- Consider requirements for social security benefits to employees and take action as deemed appropriate.
- Discuss reimbursing Comptroller of Public Accounts for local sales tax paid to the city in error by a local business.
- Consider/take action on a request from Alderwoman Betty Pavlock concerning the entity responsible for the maintenance of Main Street in Anderson.
- Review/approve payment of all accounts currently due and payable.
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 5:00p.m. November 7, 2003.