NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on December 11, 2008, at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
- Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
- Read/consider approval of the minutes of the regular meeting held on Thursday, October 9, 2008. No quorum for the November meeting.
- Recognize guests present at meeting.
- A representative of the Fanthorp Inn State Park will present a letter requesting annexation to the City of Anderson.
- Consider/approve a new 5-year Interlocal Agreement for 911 Services between Grimes County and the Town of Anderson.
- Consider/approve a new 5-year Interlocal Agreement for Law Enforcement between the Grimes County Sheriff’s Office and the Town of Anderson.
- Consider action to approve an Ordinance for 2008 tax roll.
- Consider/take action on resignation letter from City Attorney Lovett Boggess.
- Consider/approve the appointment of John DeMille to City Attorney for the Town of Anderson.
- Review/approve payment of all accounts currently due and payable.
- Mayor will give update on town’s activities and projects.
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at6:00 p.m. on December 5, 2008.