NOTICE OF SPECIAL MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in special session on May 15, 2018, at 6:30 P.M in the Community Center in Anderson, Texas.
1. Canvass of votes from May 5, 2018 election.
2. All duly elected candidates shall qualify by taking an Oath of Office.
3. The Aldermen shall re-organize by electing one of its members Mayor Pro-Tem and one Secretary.
4. Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
5. Approve two signers for the bank accounts.
Enter into closed meeting if needed to receive legal advice on matters related to issues in the town. (Texas Government Code #551.071 & #551.072)
Return to open meeting; take action on items discussed in closed session (Section #551.102).
This is to certify that I, Gail M. Sowell, posted this Agenda on the Community Center bulletin board at 9:00 p.m. on May 10, 2018.