Town of Anderson
415 Hill Street
Anderson, TX 77830
NOTICE OF LONG RANGE PLANNING WORKSHOP MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas will meet on Monday, January 11, 2016 at 11:00 a.m. in the Anderson Town Hall (formerly American Legion Building) in Anderson.
1. Call Meeting to Order
2. Insurance Agent, Lem Gillikin, will discuss commercial & liability insurance and answer any questions the board might have.
3. Sarah Korpita will discuss community development in the county.
4. Mark Boehnke, Grimes County Chief Appraiser, will go over procedures in regards to delinquent tax payers.
5. Michael Casaretto will discuss Municipal Court, annexation, and condemnations.
6. If time allows the following agenda items will be discussed but not necessarily in this order:
a. Slave Cemetery
b. Identity of each business that pays sales tax
c. Mobile Home Ordinance
d. ASCISD use of Hill St. & Buffington for child pickup
f. Properties needing mowing
g. Rental of Town Hall
i. Rental policy
ii. Rental price
iii. Agreements of rental
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the Town Hall bulletin board at 10:00A.M. on January 8, 2016.
Gail M. Sowell, Mayor