NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on January 14, 2016, at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
1. Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
2. Remarks of visitors: Any citizen may address the Aldermen on any matter. Please fill out the required form located on the table at the back of the room. Please limit remarks to 3 minutes. The Aldermen will receive information,
ask the council to look into the matter, or place the issue on a future agenda.
3. Read/consider approval of the minutes of the meeting held on Thursday,
December 10, 2015.
4. Read/ consider approve of Proclamation of April as Fair Housing Month.
5. Mr. Frank Matejicek to be on hand to discuss sewer plant mowing/hay. Take action if needed.
6. Mr. Chris Creeks in attendance to discuss plans for his property. Take action if needed.
7. Realtor Miriah Cunneen to present a general business plan for proposed subdivision just outside city limits. Proposed annexation.
8. Discuss/take action as needed on town hall rental agreement, clean up, and other related issues to hall.
9. Identify/discuss/take action on nuisance properties, possible condemnations.
10. Appoint committee members to several projects as discussed at workshop.
11. Consider/approve payment of invoices currently due and payable.
12. Mayor to give update of projects of the town.
13. Enter into closed meeting if needed to receive legal advice on matters related to issues in the town. (Texas Government Code #551.071 & #551.072)
14. Return to open meeting; take action on items discussed in closed session (Section #551.102).
This is to certify that I, Gail M. Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 5:00 pm on January 11, 2016.
Gail Sowell, Mayor