NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on April 9, 2009 at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
- Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
- Recognize and welcome any guests present at meeting.
- Read/consider approval of the minutes of the regular meeting held on Thursday, March 12, 2009.
- Mrs. V.L. Snider, CPA, will present audit of the financial and other pertinent records of the Town of Anderson for FY 2007-2008.
- Representatives from Mid-South and Entergy will be on hand to discuss providing power to the new lift station being put in at the new high school.
- Read/consider/approve Resolution in Support of an Application for the CDBG Hurricane Ike Disaster Recovery Program.
- Hold general discussion on unsightly homes in town and plan out what to do about them.
- Discuss/approve moving meeting dates for May and June.
- Further discussion on annexation of Fanthorp Inn.
- Consider/approve payment of invoices currently due and payable.
- Discuss and review progress on current projects and miscellaneous items.
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 6:00 pm on April 6, 2009.