NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on May 12, 2009 at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
- Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
- Recognize and welcome any guests present at meeting.
- Canvass of votes from May 9, 2009 election.
- All duly elected candidates shall qualify by taking an Oath of Office.
- The Aldermen shall re-organize by electing one of its members Mayor Pro-Tem and one Secretary.
- Read/consider approval of the minutes of the regular meeting held on Thursday, April 9, 2009.
- Discuss/consider/approve a contract with the Anderson-Shiro CISD concerning the new schools’ lift station.
- Bill Thomas will be on hand to discuss ordinances needed in the town; particularly vacant, run-down homes. Other needed ordinances will be discussed.
- Consider/approve Municipal Maintenance Agreement and Resolution with the Texas Department of Transportation (TXDOT).
- Consider/approve payment of invoices currently due and payable.
- Discuss and review progress on current projects and miscellaneous items.
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 6:00 pm on May 7, 2009.