NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on May 16, 2013, at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
1. Establish a quorum, call meeting to order, recite Pledge of Allegiances.
2. Remarks of visitors: Any citizen may address the Aldermen on any matter. Please fill out the form to make remarks. The Aldermen will receive the information, look into the matter, or place the issue on an agenda.
3. There was no opposition to the positions of Mayor and two aldermen up for re-election. Therefore, all duly elected candidates shall qualify by taking an Oath of Office.
4. The Aldermen shall re-organize by electing one of its members Mayor Pro-Tem and one Secretary.
5. Read/consider approval of the minutes of the regular meeting held on Thursday, April 11, 2013.
6. Mrs. V. L. Snider, CPA, will present audit of the financial and other pertinent records of the Town of Anderson for FY 2011-2012.
7. Discuss/take action on proclamation declaring May as Motorcycle Awareness Month.
8. Discuss/consider/approve Interlocal Agreement for Maintenance of Roads, Law Enforcement and 9-1-1 Services between the county and the city.
9. Consider/approve payment of invoices currently due and payable.
10. Discuss and review progress on current projects and miscellaneous items.
11.If necessary, enter into closed meeting to receive advice from attorney on legal matters. (Texas Government Code #551.071 and #551.072)
12. Take action if needed on items discussed in closed session.
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 8:00 am on May 11, 2013.