NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on Thursday, April 12, 2007, at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
- Establish a quorum; call meeting to order.
- Read/consider approval of the minutes of the regular meeting held on Thursday, March 8, 2007.
- Commissioner Bill Pendley will be on hand to request approval of angle parking on Buffington St. west of the courthouse in front of the annex.
- Discuss/consider/approve requests from Brett Mize concerning paving of Fanthorp St.
- Grimes Co. Road & Bridge Engineer, Robert Lys, will be on hand to discuss road issues, culverts, RAP material and bid on work to be done on city streets.
- Discuss/consider/approve request from Cindy Bell and Historic Anderson, Inc. wanting to establish a historic district within the city limits.
- Consider/approve bid from Dick Bonds concerning surveying various streets within the city limits.
- Discuss/consider/approve request from Harley McCorkle concerning roads in city limits.
- Consider/approve moving meeting date for May.
- Consider/approve payment of invoices currently due and payable.
- Discuss and review progress on current projects and miscellaneous items.
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 4:00 p.m. April 6, 2007.