NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on April 14, 2016, at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
1. Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
2. Remarks of visitors: Any citizen may address the Aldermen on any matter. Please fill out the required form located on the table at the back of the room. Please limit remarks to 3 minutes. The Aldermen will receive information, ask council to look into the matter, or place the issue on a future agenda.
3. Read/consider approval of the minutes of the meeting held on Thursday, March 10, 2016.
4. Review a report prepared by Anderson Water Co. listing the average water consumption during
January 2016, February 2016, and March 2016 of each business and home in the town. After review of report, determine the financial impact of any consumption increases or decreases. Formally adopt a rate for sewer services for period April 2016 through March 2017.
5. Consider, discuss/accept media policy and open records request policy and form.
6. Discuss insurance on building, rental agreement, refrigerator. Take action if needed.
7. Town attorney Michael Casaretto will update on annexation request, progress, etc.
8. Consider/approve Proclamation declaring April, 2016 as Child Abuse Prevention Month in Anderson. Proclamation will be read.
9. Consider/approve payment of invoices currently due and payable.
10. Discussion and update on any projects/issues in town such as clean-up day, etc.
11. Enter into closed meeting if needed to receive legal advice on matters related to issues in the town. (Texas Government Code #551.071 & #551.072)
12. Return to open meeting; take action on items discussed in closed session (Section #551.102).
This is to certify that I, Gail M. Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 5:30 p.m. on April 10, 2016.
Gail Sowell, Mayor