NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on May 16, 2006, at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
- Establish a quorum; call meeting to order.
- Read/consider approval of the minutes of the regular meeting held on Thursday, April 13, 2006.
- All duly elected candidates shall qualify by taking an Oath of Office.
- The Aldermen shall re-organize by electing one of its members Mayor Pro-Tem and one Secretary.
- Discuss/take action on requests from Darrell Borski on property at corner of Hill St. & Hwy. 90.
- Discuss/take action on request from John Wren on culvert work.
- Mayor will give update on roadwork from Bobby Lys’ office.
- June meeting will move from June 8 to June 15 because of the Grimes Co. Fair.
- Review/approve payment of all invoices and accounts currently due and payable.
- Discuss/inform council on miscellaneous items.
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 3:00 p.m. May 10, 2006.