NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on June 14, 2007, at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
- Establish a quorum; call meeting to order.
- Read/consider approval of the minutes of the regular meeting held on Thursday, May 17, 2007.
- Recognize guests present.
- Bobby Lys, Grimes Co. Road & Bridge Engineer, will be present to discuss progress on roadwork and drainage. Consider/approve bid on drainage work to be done.
- Gail Donahue & Cynthia Robertson, representing the Grimes County Health Resource Commission (GCHRC), will present their 2007-2008 Strategic Plan.
- City Attorney Lovett Boggess will give a report on community nuisances.
- Review/approve payment of all invoices and accounts currently due and payable.
- Discuss/inform council on miscellaneous items.
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 4:00 p.m. June 8, 2007.