NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on June 17, 2010 at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
- Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
- Recognize and welcome any guests present at meeting.
- Read/consider approval of the minutes of the regular meeting held on Thursday, May 13, 2010.
- Paul Collins will be here from the Brazos Valley Affordable Housing Corporation to discuss resolution and renewing interlocal agreement with the city. Consider, discuss and approve these documents
- Review and discuss city map and boundaries from 911 Addressing.
- Discuss other issues still pending in the city and plan to move forward.
- Consider/approve payment of invoices currently due and payable.
- Discuss and review progress on current projects and miscellaneous items.
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 9:00 am on June 12, 2010.