NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on July 8, 2010 at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
- Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
- Recognize and welcome any guests present at meeting.
- Read/consider approval of the minutes of the regular meeting held on Thursday, June 17, 2010.
- Discuss/consider/approve Cost Estimate on 2010 Street Improvements from Grimes Co. Road and Bridge.
- Consider/approve payment of invoices currently due and payable, including semi-annual payment of sewer to USDA.
- Discuss other issues still pending in the city and plan to move forward as well as review progress on current projects and miscellaneous items.
- Discuss and review progress on current projects and miscellaneous items.
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 8:00 am on July 1, 2010.