NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on June 19, 2008, at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
- Establish a quorum; call meeting to order.
- Read/consider approval of the minutes of the regular meeting held on Thursday, May 15, 2008.
- Recognize guests present.
- Discuss/consider/approve ordinance concerning electronic signs within the city limits.
- Discuss/consider/approve the city forming a 391 Commission.
- Discuss/consider/approve bid presented from Darrell Wagner for the shredding of a city lot.
- Discuss annexation rules and guidelines.
- Consider/approve the purchase of a 3rd fireproof file cabinet for safekeeping of records as well as other miscellaneous office items such as a scanner and a shredder.
- Review/approve payment of all invoices and accounts currently due and payable.
- Discuss/inform council on miscellaneous items.
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 6:00 p.m. June 13, 2008.