NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session on August 11, 2005, at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
- Establish a quorum, call meeting to order.
- Read/consider approval of the minutes of the regular meeting held on July 14, 2005.
- Recognize guests present at meeting.
- Consider/approve entering into a contract with Grimes County Appraisal District for tax appraisal and collection services for 2005-2006.
- Review appraisal roll for the Town of Anderson for tax year 2005 as prepared by Bill Sullivan, Chief Appraiser.
- Discuss the 2005-2006 FY tax issues including the rate per $100 of taxable property, the time frame for publication of required notices, date for publishing notice of date, time, etc. for budget hearing and adoption, and a brief review of current financial information.
- Consider/approve payment of accounts currently due and payable.
- Consider/approve moving meeting for September from the 8th to the 22nd for budget purposes.
- Inform council on any happenings since last meeting.
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at4:00 p.m. on August 5, 2005.