NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session and for conducting public hearings on Thursday, September 23, 2010, at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
AGENDA FOR BUDGET HEARING
Establish a quorum, call meeting to order, conduct a public hearing on a proposed budget for FY 2010-2011. Citizen participation is invited.
AGENDA FOR TAX RATE HEARING
Upon completion of the budget hearing, conduct a public hearing on proposed tax rate for FY 2010-2011. Citizen participation is invited.
AGENDA FOR REGULAR MEETING
- Establish quorum, call regular meeting to order.
- Read/consider approval of the minutes of the regular meeting held on Thursday, August 12, 2010.
- Review/consider/approve amendments to the budget for current fiscal year (2009 – 2010).
- Consider/adopt a tax rate by ordinance for the Town of Anderson FY 2010-2011.
- Consider/adopt a budget by ordinance including all receipts and disbursements for the Town of Anderson FY 2010-2011.
- A representative from the Crime Victims Assistance program, will address the council. Discuss/take action on approving a proclamation declaring October as being Domestic Violence Awareness Month.
- Consider/approve payment of invoices currently due and payable.
- Mayor will update and discuss month’s activities and projects in town.
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 8:00 am on September 18, 2010.