NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen of The Town of Anderson, Grimes County, Texas, will meet in regular session and for conducting public hearings on Thursday, September 28, 2006, at 7:00 P.M in the American Legion Building in Anderson, Texas.
AGENDA FOR BUDGET HEARING
Establish a quorum, call meeting to order, conduct a public hearing on a proposed budget for FY 2006-2007. Citizen participation is invited.
AGENDA FOR TAX RATE HEARING
Upon completion of the budget hearing, conduct a public hearing on proposed tax rate for FY 2006-2007. Citizen participation is invited.
AGENDA FOR REGULAR MEETING
- Establish quorum, call regular meeting to order.
- Read/consider approval of the minutes of the regular meeting held on Thursday, August 10, 2006.
- Review/consider/approve amendments to the budget for current fiscal year (2005 – 2006).
- Consider/adopt a budget by ordinance including all receipts and disbursements for the Town of Anderson FY 2006-2007.
- Consider/adopt a tax rate by ordinance for the Town of Anderson FY 2006-2007.
- Consider/approve payment of invoices currently due and payable.
7. Mayor will update and discuss month’s activities, town hall meeting, workshop and projects in town.
This is to certify that I, Gail Sowell, posted this Agenda on the City Hall bulletin board at 4:00 pm on September 22, 2006.